Set amidst luscious jungles and rice paddies on the banks of the sacred Ayung River, Bali Elephant Camp is home to a herd of Sumatran elephants and is the scenic starting point for elephant trekking, whitewater rafting and cycling adventures and home to Pod Chocolate. A scenic drive from major tourist centers in the historic village of Carangsari, birthplace of national hero I Gusti Ngurah Rai, and a short distance from the towering nutmeg trees of the Sangeh monkey forest, Bali Elephant Camp is the ideal staging point for a True Balinese Experience!
Bali Elephant Camp’s elephants are native to Sumatra, brought to Bali in a government program to establish a protected remote population and educate people on the plight of this beautiful species. Riding these magnificent creatures both helps these individuals in Bali and supports the protection of their wild cousins in their native habitat in Sumatra.
Upon arrival at Bali Elephant Camp you will be welcomed with a refreshing drink amidst stunning surroundings. Watch the elephants enjoy their morning or afternoon bath – or consume amazing amounts of foods at meal times! Your mahout will explain the daily routines of these beautiful animals after your ride is saddled up and you’re enjoying the Adventurer Elephant Trek!
Befriend a great Sumatran elephant on our Adventurer Elephant Trek! Safely perched on the broad back of this majestic giant, plunge into a verdant tropical landscape, catching glimpses of chattering monkeys and colorful birds, as the trail follows the banks of the scenic Ayung River. At the end of the 30 minutes trek, you intelligent mount will cool off in the wading pool (while carefully keeping you high and dry!) before delivering you to our restaurant for refreshments overlooking stunning valley scenery.
Children : 2-12 years old
Adult : 13-70 years old
Elephant Trekking Price:
- Elephant Camp : Adult USD 79 and Child USD 50
Elephant Camp with other activity:
- Elephant Camp and Rafting + Lunch : Adult USD 124 and Child USD 97
- Elephant Camp and ATV single : Adult USD 146 and Child USD 123
- Elephant Camp and ATV Tandem : Adult USD 204 and Child USD 177
What to bring (recommended)
Hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, camera, comfortable clothes & shoes
- Welcome drink
- Air conditioned return transfer
- Professional & experienced Mahouts
- International standard safety equipment
- Lunch (set menu) + one complimentary soft drink / mineral water for Elephant riding only
- Cold face towel
- US$ 150,000 International Insurance Cover
- The price minimum booking 2 person
- Child under 12 years old
- Get Special Price for group booking
Bali ATV Ride Tour Price Includes:
- AC Transport from and to your hotel
- 2 Hours ATV Ride Adventure
- Experienced Guides
- International Standard Riding Equipment
- Driving Instruction lesson
What to Bring during Bali ATV Ride Tour :
- Change of clothes
- Comfortable Shoes
- Long Pants or shorts
Pick Up Time : 08.00 am – 08.30 am
For Location: Nusa Dua, Kuta, Seminyak, Legian, Sanur, Jimbaran, Ubud.
- Payment is Cash Payment
- Payment is on the day itself with our driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate
How To Book
- Send your email by click the button Inquiry and make sure you put valid email address, so we can reply after received your Tour or Activity booking request.
- After we received your Tour or Activity booking request we will reconfirm again your booking request, to make sure all request is correct.
- Fill with hotel name if you already have place to stay, so we will not missed the pick up, if not just leave it blank
- Cancellation fee to 50% of the TOTAL payment will be charged if a confirmed booking is cancelled within one day prior to clients pick up
- No-Show will be charge of 100% of the TOTAL payment