Welcome Balinese village, traditional Bali life and farming.
- Visit elementary school and interaction with the kids
- Welcoming by Barong dance and offering, get flower in field.
- Visit family temple and get holy bracelet.
- Trekking in the rice field.
- Observe and try Balinese activities like making satay, Balinese dessert, canang sari, cock fighting, making coconut oil, and Balinese coffee.
- Traditional farming with cow until plant paddies.
- Lunch with live Balinese dance and music instrument.
- Observe painting with organic colours.
Adult 65 USD/person
Child 32 USD/person
Minimum 2 persons
- Return Transport,
- All equipment and material for make Canang sari
- Welcome drinks
What to bring: change of clothes, sun screen, hat.
[contact-form-7 id=”621″ title=”Reservation”]