Considered the most pristine dive destination in Bali, Menjangan is located off the coast of the beautiful Bali Barat National Park.
Only visited by a fraction of Bali’s tourists, it boasts superb variety of uncrowned reefs. The most spectacular of which is Pos Dua, famous for having incredible visibility of 40m or more at times.
Pos Dua starts as a shallow reef adjoining a gorgeous white sand beach. A short swim leads you to a majestic underwater canyon with a coral-encrusted wall that drops all the way down to a dramatic 40m.
Despite the canyon’s colossal depth, the walls come up as shallow as 1m, and are completely covered with hard coral and swarming with rainbow-hued reef fish.
The ‘drop off’ is an exhilarating experience as you swim over the shallow reef-top before it drops away beneath you into the abyss. Pos Dua is famous for its gigantic gorgonian fan corals and the chance to meet larger fish like napoleon wrasse and white tip reef sharks.
PRICE SNORKELING MENJANGAN
- Price in USD
- Get Menjangan Snorkeling special price for group booking
- Single traveler join only will be at additional charge USD 50 for return transfer
Menjangan Snorkeling Services Include
- Return Transfer from your hotel
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Shower facilities
- Traditional outrigger boat.
- Entrance ticket at the snorkeling site only.
- Personal cost
What to bring During Menjangan Snorkeling Tour
- Towel & Change of clothes
- Sunscreen is recommended
Menjangan Snorkeling Tour Itinerary :
- 06.00 – pick up at hotel (the time is depend on your location)
- 11.00 – arrive at starting point
- 11.30 – cross by boat to the Menjangan island
- 12.30 – snorkeling 2 times
- 14.30 – snorkeling finish, return to main land
- 15.00 – snorkeling finish, take arrest, having lunch
- 16.00 – continue the trip
- 20.00 – Arrive at the