Mount Agung Trekking Via Pasar Agung Temple is a 3 to 4 hours hike up to the peak of Mount Agung which time you ascend about 2,000 meters. Not so stiff as the Besakih route. The route ends about 100 meters below the actual summit, but the views are still excellent in all directions, as well as down into the actual crater. A sensible start time would be about 2:00 am, with aim of reaching the peak just before dawn.
AGUNG as a Bali’s highest and holiest mountain as it is believed as the home of the God. It located in Karangasem Regency, Bali, Indonesia. Mount Agung Bali stands 3,142 meters above sea level, can be summited by physically fit hikers about 3 to 4 hours from Pasar Agung Temple starting point and 5 to 7 hours from Besakih Temple..
Make your dream as adventurer become true by joining us !
Mount Agung Hiking Itinerary :
- 23:30 pm: pick up at your hotel, depend on where are you stay in Bali.
- 01:45 am : Arrival at Pasar Agung Temple starting point.
- 02:00 am : Begin our trek to the summit and sunrise point.
- 06:00 am : Arrival at the summit, where we witness the spectacular view and sunrise.
- 07:30 am : Begin our descent to finishing point of our trek.
- 11:00 am : Arrival at starting point and boarding car.
- 12.00 am : Lunch (fried rice + mineral water) at the local restaurant/warung)
- 14:00 pm : Arrival at your hotel.
(Approximate Hiking Time 8 Hours)
Facilities Include For the trek to Mt Agung :
- Pick up and return to your hotel by private air conditioned car
- Experiences local guides English speaking
- Entrance Fee to Karangasem Area
- Walking Stick
What should you bring to trek Mt. Agung :
- Hiking shoes
- Long pants
Pick up time :
Ubud : 12:00 am Sanur : 12:00 am
Kuta : 11:30 pm Nusa Dua : 11:30 pm
- Bring only what you need, the rest leave them in your hotel.
- Some cash for tipping the guide and driver is recommended.
1 person US$ 110, 2 persons US$ 130, 3 persons US$ 150, 4 persons US$ 160